Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged by Mattie Mae

Here are the rules.
1. Answer questions from your blog list of friends and family.
2. If you don't have 18 names on your list you can pick a name for the last question.
3. Tag 5 people.Then she asked me to answer these questions.

When did you meet the first person on your list? Mattie Mae, when she was born.

What do you like about the 3rd person on your list? Matt & Rachel Bates They are their own kind of people. They have their own style and flare to life.

What do you do you like best about the 5th and 6th person on your list? Sarah & Chris Gray & Gina, Ian, Liam. Sarah & Chris: They are fun and easy to get along with even for being part of the inlaw family relation :) They are great people who extend their love to all. Gina, Ian, Liam: I keep in touch mostly with Gina even though Ian's my cousin. But Gina is great. She is always so sweet and thoughtful, full of compliments and love.

How long have you known the 9th person on your list? Lisa Thomas. I met her where we live now. She only lived here for 4 months while her husband was interning. I've known her about 1 year.

What impresses you about the 11th and 12th person on your list? Shanna Riches & Jenny Friden. Shanna Riches is always so nice and thoughtful. Always willing to help. Especially in the time of the crisis I had when I lived near her. They were so ready to help us out. Jenny Friden is a geniune person and dear friend (despite the fact that we rarely talk). She is sweet, thoughtful and one of the kindest people you'll ever meet.

What is a memory with the 16th person on your list? Melissa Ross, we are friends from High School...I'd have to dig out of my dusty old brain my 'high school memory folder' to think of something. The first thing that came to mind was that I stole her boyfriend once. Though it wasn't worth the steel....sorry Melissa. :(

Say something nice about the 18th person on your list? I don't have one.

Now I have to tag 5 people they are: Auntie Jan, Gina, Jenny, Lisa, Melissa (These were the few that had lists that I noticed)

9 comments:

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

That is a cute post. I like the title Tagged By Mattie Mae. You are so sweet. I learned a lot about your friends. They seem nice. I like to have a cousin as a blog buddy.
Bye bye.

Jan said...

Mattie said you had a nice post today and she was right. You have a lot of good friends Sheri. I think that is a nice tag to give kudos to those you care about. Thanks for posting for my daughter. She is just loving this keeping in contact with your stuff. Keep it up pretty please.

Love you Auntie Jan

Jan said...

Hey there hi there. Whats up girl?

Jan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jan said...

You're so dang funny. I can't believe how many entered really. They are all very very nice people though. Just love them. I had to tell my only family involved besides Mattie. I have taken a little break from blogging posts and commenting on everyones. I have way to much I needed to do.
Love Ya Sheri and I'll get on that tag sometime okay. Take Care

Auntie Jan (I love that name by the way) to cute.

Jan said...

I answered your tag finally. Love you. What is going on?

Jan said...

Sheri, I use Flickr and photobucket. You have to be really careful though, because some of the pictures can get pretty nasty.
Scary. You can copy any that you like on mine too. What kind of theme is it for your RS party? Maybe I'll look around and then tell you where to go. Do you know how to copy pictures?

Jan said...

Sheri, did you do that blog for RS.
What a great idea for the sisters to have information on hand like that. It is a great missionary tool as well. Love it. I showed Mattie and she was all confused. How in the world she said. Funny.
Have a great weekend.. Love Ya too.

Jan said...

Congrats to you sweet sheri. I am thinking about you and hope that you are feeling better. I love you. You are in my prayers.