Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A or B?

The owner of the mall Dan is building is putting on a Gala (fancy word I guess for party) the Attire: "Black Tie Optional" Do I go with A or B? A) black and white fun dress or B) little black dress (it's a wrap around that ties and I have to wear a cami under it). The Gala includes: appetizers and cocktails--bring me the virgins...; 'Sumptuous' dinner by some well known chef I've never heard of and a live concert by Chicago--Yes that's right, I'm really excited, and to top off the evening, Luxury Gift Bags. There better be dessert somewhere in there, not just a gift bag.... and yes I am standing on a toilet taking a picture of myself in the mirror--I know lame.



7 comments:

Jan said...

I like them both, but A seems a bit more like you. Cheery. But I really like B too. I just don't see how you could go wrong. This party sounds way to important for words. What are you guys now? Some sort of hot red celebrities? Sounds like it. OH the gift bag sounds way fun. I love the toilet lame look. It is so perfect. Such a fresh take on a formal picture. Its Royal Throne your highness....

Jan said...

Now that is way too cute. I love A and that is my final answer. You are looking so cute.

Amber Barney said...

Well, it doesn't really WOW me, but it's really cute. Kidding, kidding. I LOVE it. And whoever helped you pick out the jewelry really knows her stuff!

hjjepp said...

Oh go for A!!!!!! It's so fun! You look awesome!

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I love A on you.
Bye bye

Tiffany J said...

Definitly A!!! Am I too late?

Jesica Eastman said...

B. Classic Black, you can't go wrong. But I am LOVING the accesories in A. Can't there be a compromise?