Sunday, August 3, 2008

Girls Overnighter

A few of us girls decided we needed a get away, so we headed to San Diego. We went to eat at the Cheesecake Factory........

Here's Amber enoying her very own cheesecake. She's so excited it's gluten free!



Sarah savoring the moment...no kids and chocolate bliss...


I'm posing...yummy cheesecake...

After we stuffed our bellies...
Our very nice, farely inexpensive hotel room...thank you priceline.com!

So what did we do? Girls stuff, we ate dinner, slept, (Amber and Sarah were ambitious and actually worked out the next morning), then we went shopping and to the pier for lunch.



That was about it. It was a nice short get away and we now have more ideas for next year with more adventures and girly things to do...Yes this will definitely become an annual tradition.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh...it makes me want to go again, tomorrow in fact!:) Thanks for being the photographer and for such a fun time!!

♥miss~mattie♥ said...

I'm glad you had fun. Looks like fun. That cheese cake looks so yummy. I love cheese cake. YUMMY!!
Bye bye.♥☺

Jan said...

Looks like a complete blast Sheri.

They look like fun friends. I think Sarah has made a comment before. She is a sweetie.

Had fun at the reunion yesterday. I am posting some pictures. Have fun and see you later.

Anya Gilbert said...

Sorry I missed it. I will make sure that I make it next year. Then I will get to go without a baby. Kuddos to Amber for taking Ben with her. So count me in.

Jenny said...

Sheri, I'm so glad you posted...finally! :) This looks like so much fun! I LOVE San Diego! You look so cute.

Kristin said...

hey there! It looks like you guys had fun and some awesome cheesecake!

I'm trying out this blog thing, now, too. No promises, though, on how often I can keep it up.
http://ksfishbowl.blogspot.com/

Amber Barney said...

So you had to pick the picture of me snarfing down the cheesecake for the first one, eh? Kidding--we did have a great time. No babies next year!

The family trunk said...

Hi I am Matties friend Emma. Do you want to become blogfriends?

come to my blog.

Bye 4 now!♥☺

Daniel T said...

Sarah's so self-sacrificing in that she always lets me go fishing, have the guys over to watch the fights, etc. that I was ecstatic for her to get away with you guys. Thanks! You should plan another one for the future. Oh, that photo with the sailing ship in the background is amazing.

Gina said...

Envy is creeping up on me... looks like the perfect weekend! I have yet to be over night without Liam. Hopefully soon! Glad you had so much fun and in such a pretty place! Great photos!

echolsfamily said...

Yay for girl trips! Looks like you had a fun and relaxing time. It make me miss San Diego though.