Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our Last Trip to Disneyland for the Year

Our annual passes expire this week :( We went to Disneyland last night. Avery is 39 1/2 inches tall without shoes. Most of the 'big rides' you have to be 40 inches. Thank goodness for heals. She was over 40 inches tall, we stapped on her tallest sandles and she was able to ride: Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Railroad & Space Mountain. Though she was tall enough, she wasn't quite brave enough for them all. She absolutely loved Splash Mountain, even with the waterfall drop, but Big Thunder Railroad & Space Mountain were a little scary for her.
This is her crazy excited happy face...
Avery and Dan about to embark on Big Thunder Railroad...
She's safe and glad to be out of the train.

9 comments:

The Gray Family said...

Man, I don't even go on Space Mountain! I mean, Space Moun'ain.

Brittney Sloan Anderson said...

Sheri I hope you don't think this is weird, but somehow while blog surfing I ended up on your and I am so glad. Your family is so cute. Hopefully we can keep in touch.

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristin said...

That's soo cool that you pulled off the rides thing. Yippie for Disneyland!
I LOVE Thunder Mountain Railroad. When I was little and barely tall enough to ride, I remember my dad freaking me out by saying "Look! No one's driving the train!" I didn't know weather to laugh or be sacred!

Dell & Becky said...

Hey Sheri! I loved getting a comment from you on my blog. Your little girl has your eyes to the T! What a cutie!! Looks like you have had a really fun summer. Congrats on your newest little bump! Is that #2 or #3 for you? When are you due? Let's keep in touch . . add me to your list dellandbecky.blogspot.com

Becky

Jan said...

Cute cute and cute. That looks like a blast. I might never be able to say I went to Disney Land it looks like. I hope you know how lucky you are.

Daniel T said...

Great photos, we can't wait to go back later this year.

The Parkers said...

Avery is getting so BIG!!!

If you are Interested!!

Uppercase Living Party

October 10th, 2009
@ 6:30 PM
The Parker Residence
email me or write me a comment to get my address

Register before October 4th, and be put in a drawing for FREE vinyl!

Make your space a reflection of the unique individual you are. Whether you identify with a deeply motivational thought, a beautiful embellishment, a bold image, or a combination of these, Uppercase Living® expressions let you be who you are and let you express that uniqueness in your surroundings. We call this the art of self expression.

Check out my website katrinaparker.uppercaseliving.net

Gina said...

Love that last photo! And that is so cool she was able to go on so many rides! Pays to be tall!