Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our Favorite Port - Puerta Vallarta & On the Boat

Us in the back country of Puerta Vallarta....Isn't it beautiful?

An LDS church we saw on our Jeep Tour, it was under construction....pretty cool to see, they all look the same.Cemetary in the country


A country village
A Church out in the country
Sheri the bandit of the group....
Dan driving on our Jeep Safari...
Learning how to make Tequila....we have our own version now, so anyone that wants to come by and try it just call me :)
On the Coast



A beautiful Catholic Church
Dan along the coastal line
Sheri with her 4 1/2 month baby bump on the coast.
On the ship..one of our formal nights.
Waiting to come disembark....What a great week, but we missed Aves by now and were excited to see her.





6 comments:

Sarah said...

Seeing a church be built is so cool! All of the trip looks so fun and you two look so cute in all the pics...I love your baby bump especially!

Jan said...

Very impressive. I think I didn't even know you were going. I am so jealous. You are as cute as ever. Take care and thanks for sharing. I miss you.

Amber Barney said...

I wish I hadn't even looked--now I'm even more jealous! The sights, the excitement, the dressing up, it looks like an awesome trip. And you sure look good for a 4 1/2 month prego lady!

Gina said...

So many awesome photos from your trip! Wow! You look so amazing!

echolsfamily said...

It looks like you've had a lot of fun trips this summer! You'll have to let us know next time you come to AZ. I had no idea you were pregnant. Congratulations!! That's really exciting. Hope you are feeling well. You look beautiful :)

Anupa Harvey said...

it looks like it was so fun! now you have to post more baby-belly shots for me since i'm missing them, and you guys!